Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Time and Stuff

I love it! It's my favorite time of year, next to summer of course. And we have found a great flower place in our new town that has the most fantastic perennials! I mean they are lush, green, colorful. And guess what? they are two frickan dollars and forty-nine cents for a 6 pack! I couldn't believe it! So tonight we are going after dinner (Thursday's=Taco night!!) and getting our supply before the weekend comes and the hordes of happy gardeners come and scoop up all the stash!

So this weekend I will be little miss gardener, filling up my hanging baskets and window boxes. yippee

On another note I think we have found C his first neighborhood friend. He lives on our street and is only a couple months older than C. Right now C plays with 2 other kids, one about a year younger and one much older. I am not really fond of the older kid, only because C is still young and impressionable. So this new friend is great, and his parents seem cool. Stay tuned to see if this new friendship works out.

No comments: