Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Introducing.......

Just me, but I thought it would be cool to do that. Anywho...I thought this blog thing would be a great way to vent about everyday life,,I have alot of vents. Plus I really want to get my funny back. I used to be really funny, I even thought I was funny. I have somehow lost my funny and I really want it back. Having a child, he is now funny, and me, not so funny anymore.

I seriously need a new job. I have been sitting in this same chair for 9 years! Well it will be 9 years in September, but it really feels like half my life. It is so mundane...day after day of the same crap. Don't get me wrong, I have co workers that I like, and some that actually think we are friends (oh I know!), but I just can't do this job anymore. I am putting it down, right here, right now:
----***After I get knocked up (I love referring to it as that)by my husband for a second time, I will not come back after maternity leave***-----

There you have it.


And know I have the annoying new kid glaring over my shoulder, um hello, I have been here 9 frickan years, you=2 weeks, step off my work mat!

Bye


No comments: